A Sense of Community
You belong at Trinity Manor at Westerra …and we mean that literally.
We put the emphasis on a warm and welcoming community. Come share meals in the dining room, chat about the latest news in the coffee lounge, or meet new people on outings and special event nights.
Trinity Manor offers more than a safe and comfortable home; we offer a sense of community. Here, you are surrounded by friends and neighbours who share similar life experiences, interests and values. It’s like turning back the clock, to a time when neighbours looked out for each other and good friends were only a few doors away.
Trinity Manor is sponsored by Emmanuel Care. While faith plays an important role in our guiding mission, The Manor is a non-denominational senior’s residence that is welcoming and open to all.
Carefree Independent Living
Leave the chores to us and begin living the life you’ve always wanted!
Spend more time enjoying your favourite hobbies or sign up up for a fitness class and discover how easy it is to stay active when you have company!
Curl up with a good book in the library, make some crafts in our all-accessible craft room and feel free to use all our facilities at your leisure.
Trinity Manor at Westerra offers an active retirement lifestyle—but the choice of activities is up to you. You’ll discover a weekly calendar of events and outings, plus a variety of recreation, fitness and social activities. Your days can be as busy or as relaxing as you choose!
Did we mention you have your own salt water pool and wellness spa? Whether you’re the type of person who enjoys an invigorating swim or a relaxing soak in the warm water, you’ll love the year-round salt water pool and spa amenities. You also have your own onsite beauty salon/barbershop and a private shuttle for appointments and group outings.
Life at The Manor is rich in simple pleasures, from relaxing in the comfort of your own restful suite, to socializing with new friends in common areas, to spending time in quiet reflection at the chapel.
It’s hard to put a price on peace of mind, but it is a necessity for a carefree retirement.
You’ll find it at Trinity Manor. The building features security doors, sprinkler systems, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in every suite and safety features in every living room, bathroom and bedroom.
You have the peace of mind of knowing you’re not alone. Trinity Manor has 24-hour onsite staff, so if ever you need us, we’re here. And with such great amenities and services, you know your quality of life is protected throughout your retirement years.
Trinity Manor also protects your future. You’ll have the unique advantage of access to a limited number of Personal Care suites in the Suites at Westerra. Maintain your independence with enhanced assisted living, conveniently there for you when you need it. The Suites offer the same high standards of comfort and convenience you enjoy at Trinity Manor, in a caring environment that emphasizes independence and personalized assistance.
Savor Every Moment
What it would be like to have your own chef? Well, now is your chance. At Trinity Manor at Westerra, we take care of all your meals. Our chef plans and prepares delicious, well-balanced meals and snacks. We accommodate special diets and ensure that our nutritional planning meets your individual needs. And when you’re not feeling well, we provide in-room tray service. Show off your new ‘chef’ by inviting family or friends to join you in the private dining room. The smaller, more intimate setting is comfortable and relaxing. The best part? We look after meal preparation, serving and clean up, so you enjoy more time with your guests.
Life at Trinity Manor is rich in simple pleasures, from relaxing in the comfort of your own restful suite, to socializing with new friends in common areas, or spending time in quiet reflection in our tranquil chapel.
- Elegantly appointed, thoughtfully designed one and two-bedroom suites, with kitchenettes
- Individual climate controls for air conditioning / heat in every suite
- Cable television and high-speed internet available
- Free wi-fi connection
- Enlarged passageways
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Complimentary laundry facilities on each floor
Location, Location, Location
- Located in Westerra, Regina’s premier west-side neighbourhood
- Close to prime shopping, banking and medical services
- Walking distance to landscaped, all-season city parks
- Shuttle Bus for outings
- Adjoins The Suites Personal Care
Savor Every Moment
- Warm and inviting central dining room
- Private dining room for entertaining and family visits
- Well-balanced, professionally planned and delivered meals and snacks
- Menus designed to meet individual needs
- Licensed Bistro and Coffee Lounge with fireplace
Peace of Mind
- 24-hour onsite staff
- Secure building access
- Sprinkler systems, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in each suite
- State-of-the-art safety features in all bathrooms
- Emergency call system in each suite
- Well-lit entryways and common areas
Health, Happiness, and Hobbies
- Beautiful, onsite Chapel and spiritual programs
- Director of Resident Health & Wellness onsite
- Trinity Health & Wellness Spa with salt water pool
- Library and relaxing reading area
- Recreation & Fitness Room
- Games Room
- Craft Room
- Beauty Salon / Barber Shop
- Weekly calendar of outings, events and activities